A visual guide on how to change the batteries for your Purr-LowTM
- You need The Purr-LowTM, a screwdriver, and three new triple-A batteries.
- Locate the zip at one end and pull the fur away gently from the zip.
- Open up The Purr-LowTM and locate the soundbox inside a white pouch. Pull it up.
- Inside the pouch, pull out the soundbox.
- Grab the screwdriver and open up the battery compartment lid.
- Replace with new batteries then screw it back up.
- Once tightened, put the soundbox back into the white pouch.
- Return the pouch back into The Purr-LowTM lycra bag and zip it up.
- Then you’re done!
You can also download the quick reference PDF of changing your Purr-Low™ batteries here on this link > Click here